Terms & Conditions
- Although everything written on this website is intended to be accurate… there may be errors. I’ve done my very best but I offer no guarantee of accuracy or completeness.
- The information on this website may change from time to time and without notice – and still may not be accurate or complete when it is.
- I accept no liability for anything you do, experience or have happen to you based on the information on this website.
- Any prices on the site are in good ol’ British Pounds (GBP). Any additional fees and/or charges made by your bank are yours to pay. If you pay for things using a foreign bank you may incur additional additional fees, charges. (Be careful.)
- If you pay for a month’s membership, you’ve bought the month’s membership. There are no refunds for part-used or incomplete months.
- In other words, if you buy a month’s membership and the next day or several days later you decide you don’t want it any more, no refund will be available.
Cancellations – No Contract
- If you buy a contract-free, recurring membership, you can cancel your membership at any time by email, or in person.
- 5 days’ notice is required to cancel Direct Debit payments. With 4 or less days’ notice, your next payment will still go through but your subsequent payment(s) will be cancelled.
Cancellations – With a Contract
- If you have a contract for a period of time, the payments will continue for the duration of that contract and will then carry on afterwards until you advise us otherwise.
- If you wish to cancel your membership at the exact end of your contract, you must give notice of your cancellation by email or in person during the last month of your membership.
- If you are unable to attend due to medical reasons, you may freeze your membership until you are well enough to return. The membership cannot be frozen retroactively. In other words, tell us when you’re ill, not when you’ve recovered.
- 14 days’ notice is required for camp cancellations. A full refund will be given.
- Cancellations are not accepted within 13 days of a camp. In this time no refunds will be given.
- To cancel a private training session, 48 hours’ notice is required.
- With less than 48 hours’ notice, your session will be forfeited but you will still be charged.
- Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorized employees, agents and contractors (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information.
- All emails and newsletters from our sites allow you to opt out of further mailings.
- Cross Combat will never sell trade, rent, exchange or otherwise share your personal information with any other person, company or organization.
- Any communication you make with Cross Combat via this website or to our email address is not confidential and may be shown to friends, laughed at, mocked or used for marketing purposes. By contacting us via electronic means, you accept this. For confidential conversations, please talk to us in person or mark your email as confidential.